LES Silicon Valley Chapter of the Licensing Executives Society (U.S.A. and Canada), Inc. in Cooperation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office #SiliconValley is delivering a series of short programs in the educational series:
“Navigating Through the Invention Process: From Idea to Product to Market.”
From intellectual property to licensing, what you need to know to protect your invention as you transition from idea to product. Experts from the USPTO and LES-SVC share resources & answer your questions.
- Overview of intellectual property types: patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets
- Why innovators and entrepreneurs should consider protecting their IP?
- Understanding the risks of early disclosure
- What types of resources and assistance are available through the USPTO?
- What is the patentability of my invention and how do I apply for a patent?
This event is free and open to the public. Space is limited. Please register by June 2, 2017.
26 S. Fourth Street
San Jose , CA 95113